World China Exhibition “Better City, Better Life”
A recent study found that in 1880 only 2% of people lived in the cities around the World, but after 2000 almost half the World’s population lived in a city.
The United Nations estimate over half the World population lives in a city – making them a focus for future planning for wellfare
Cities are prone to environmental, cultural, resource and spatial conflicts. One human rights mandate states "Our cities must be places where human beings lead fulfilling lives in dignity, good health, safety, happiness and hope."
City harmony is the next social, environmental and cultural barrier that human beings have to surpass to continue living at one with their city.
Facts About The 2010 World Expo China
- Officially named: Expo 2010 Shangai China
- Held 1 May 2010 – 31 October 2010
- The first expo of its type since 1992
- It had the largest number of countries participating and was the most expensive Expo in the history of the world's fairs
- 73 million people visited the exhibition
- The expo set a single day record of over 1.03 million visitors
- More Facts: about Wikipedia China Expo 2010
Attending Another Expo?
If you’re travelling from the UK/Overseas for an exhibition, ROLLER BANNERS DOTCO supply fantastic printed signage designed specifically for exhibition applications. Their exhibition display systems are safe, lightweight, practical and low cost.